- React Frontend (Remix, NextJS, React Native)
- Express/Fastify Backend
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL)
- PHP/Drupal 7/Wordpress
- C#, SSIS
Convoy - Software Engineer, Frontend
November 2021 - October 2022
- Created feature for dispatchers to request detention on behalf of themselves or their drivers from the company web portal, improving efficiency at drop off and pick up time.
- Added ability for drivers to view and see their status from the app when they are currently suspended or missing documents, which reduced customer service hours and allowed drivers to be proactive and fix problems quicker, getting them back on the road faster.
- Improved zero-state screens on mobile app such as current bids, pending jobs, and saved searches to increase interaction with the app and drive more intents, leading to a better new user experience.
PCC Community Markets - Developer/Programmer Analyst II
December 2014 — October 2021
- Developed application for holiday reservation system, including a backend web app for staff to be run off of tablets for all stores, as well as an API to be used on the public website, used to handle 10,000 reservations every holiday season.
- Created system for tracking dividend earned and spent across multiple platforms for 90,000 members, integrating with LOC point of sale and Dynamics 365.
- Created online membership registration to remove paper-based signup system, integrating with Docusign and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Managed AWS services and spend for company, utilizing Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, EC2, S3, Route 53, and Lambda.
- Tech lead for online shopping initiatives, including building integration using SSIS and C# to send data from item management software to multiple online shopping providers.
World Adult Kickball Association - Web Developer
May 2011 — November 2014
- Created scheduling system for game reporting of leagues.
- Developed custom modules for providing reporting data for business processes.
- Enhanced company blog to help support marketing efforts.
- Assisted in technical help duties for company-wide support.
SoFla Web Studio - Web Applications Developer
Sep 2009 — April 2011
- Converted PSDs from multiple artists to Drupal-ready themes, as well as implementing content and functionality to create full sites.
- Integrated third-party software with Drupal, including vBulletin and CiviCRM.
- Created a custom module for Drupal and CiviCRM to allow for date-flexible payment calculations.
- Provided technical support for in-house community management software.
- Contributor to company blog, focusing mainly on how Drupal's effects on web development and small businesses.
Immuno Laboratories - Web Administrator
Jan 2009 — Jul 2009
- Launched Drupal-powered Integrative Partnership Conference website, handling over 500 registrations as well as management of private area for cross-country marketing teams to upload and receive collateral, vote on conference ideas, and discuss issues.
- Created Intranet website for company, with knowledge-base of information, a blog for company news, cutting down on e-mail within the company by 25%, and a web syndication portal, so sales consultants could grab web collateral for doctors without waiting on marketing, eliminating 24 hour waiting period.
- Created landing page for PBS Special - converted 65% of visitors into qualified leads for sales consultants, who converted over 15% of those leads into clients.
Cimetta Design - Web Developer
Feb 2007 — Sep 2008
- Developed all websites in studio, using Drupal, PHP, XHTML/CSS, and jQuery, both custom development and hooking into existing APIs.
- Managed all web projects in the studio, both internal and external, including all client meetings, overseeing design, completing development, maintenance, and SEO/SEM management.
- Handled all quoting and contract proposals for web projects, from time estimation to writing the contract quote.
- Managed SEO/SEM campaigns for two internal sites to increase sales year over year by 200%
- Responsible for studio copywriting and edited client-supplied print and web design copy.
- Migrated 40 shared hosting websites from legacy FreeBSD system to WHM-powered CentOS solution - cutting costs by 50% while improving hardware capacity.
- Built internal development server box, increasing storage and cutting down on development time and issues.
- Responsible for all passwords, as well as being on-call for any technical support issues, both internal and for clients.
Dimat Enterprises - Web Administrator
Jul 2005 — Aug 2006
- Spearheaded technical development of site-wide frontend redesign.
- Supported SEO efforts through code optimization in a highly competitive genre.
- Developed multiple new sections, including design, code, and implementation to increase revenue and usability.
- Managed all content, including adding, editing, and formatting for use within Mambo CMS.
University of California - San Diego
Sep 2002 — Jun 2005
- Bachelors of Arts in Economics - Focus in Econometrics